Monday, November 15, 2010

Grateful.

       Breathing. The one thing we do all the time and can't live without.Yet we never for one moment stop to think how lucky we are to be able to take a good breath every time.I am grateful for being able to breathe because I've had pneumothorax in the past and recently.What is pneumothorax? Pneumothorax is a collection of air around the lungs, in short it means collapsed lungs. When your lungs have collapsed feeling is much like when running out of air from exercise but the difference is that you can't catch your breath and extra pain in the chest.
      Ever since I've experienced surgeries and pneumothorax I've been very grateful to be able to breathe everyday without problems.In the past I've never thought about breathing at all as I do it every second of my life I've taken it for granted. I think everybody should be grateful for being able to breathe as without it nothing we would all be dead and unable to be grateful for anything else in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment